Jonny Does Journalism
(but only sometimes)
Tuesday, February 24, 2009
I'm pooped. I think I'll go to bed.
After that little splurge of posting, I think it's time to call it a day. I wonder how I'll be able to run on about 5 hours of sleep. I mean, I've been productive on much less.
zzzzzzzzzzzzz...
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Portfolio: Gamer's Paradise Pilot
(coming soon)
USF Human Rights Film Festival 2009: Student Films
Ouch. The only thing worse than a tough crowd is no crowd whatsoever. Okay, so people didn't exactly flock to the student film portion o...
USF Human Rights Film Festival 2009: Taxi to the Dark Side
After attending the student film section of the festival, I decided to head to the cafeteria to curb my hunger pangs, making sure to get bac...
Portfolio: Gamer's Paradise Pilot
(coming soon)
No comments:
Post a Comment